Are you looking for online work as a professional academic editor? Would you like to be free to fit work around your own schedule? Would you rather someone else did the client marketing and handling while you concentrated on your area of expertise – academic editing and writing?
Join our team of professional academic editors!
Benefits of working with English Trackers:
- Flexible schedule – only take on work when you want to
- Guaranteed on-time monthly payment – we always pay our editors on the 15th of every month for work completed the month before
- Responsive editor support team – we offer the same level of support to our editors that we do to our customers.
Desired editor profile:
- Native English speaker
- Minimum 2 years professional academic editing experience
- PhD holder or academic editor with verifiable experience
- Experience editing documents written by non-native English speakers.
English Trackers believes every idea deserves a ‘writing chance’. Our aim is to help our clients present their research as clearly and fluently as possible. We’re looking for academic editors who strive for excellence, who approach researchers’ work with care and respect and who are willing to keep on working until the author is confident the final edit reflects his ideas perfectly.
We’re looking for academic editors who wish to improve their editing skills through feedback and training and who will always send in a piece of work they are proud to put their name to.
Finally, we’re looking for academic editors who want to work in their dream environment – remotely somewhere on the end of an internet cable – but who’ll be responsive when we need to get in touch with them.
- Have Microsoft Office 2010 or after
- Able to accept payment via PayPal in USD currency
- Familiar with commonly used style guides e.g. AP, Chicago, MLA, APA etc.
- Be reasonably tech-savvy and at ease with transmitting, renaming and converting files.
How to apply:
We are currently processing our latest batch of editors and have temporarily closed editor applications at this time. Please come back at a later date. Thanks!