At English Trackers we fully understand the importance of privacy to our clients – especially given the online nature of our service - and the need to handle document contents in a confidential manner. We have designed our online service and in-house system to ensure that your documents, as well as any personal or payment information, are handled in the strictest confidence.
- Your documents are kept 100% confidential and secure. Only you can login to your space and access your documents.
- All our editors are bound by a confidentiality agreement and must adhere to company policy regarding the confidentiality of clients' documents and personal information.
- Your personal information is kept confidential at all times and will not be disclosed to any third parties without your consent. It is accessible to administrative staff for the preparation of invoices or receipts and financial transactions. Any information you provide us with is only used for purposes relating to the editing and proofreading of your document.
- Clients who choose to pay via PayPal will not have to pass over any financial information to us – we are simply informed by PayPal when payment has been received. If you would like to find out more about PayPal’s own regulations on security and privacy please click here.
- Your edited document will remain on our system for a period of three months after completion unless otherwise agreed.
- Our regulations on data privacy are regulated by the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Chapter 468) of the Laws of Hong Kong.